MY FURY...





If I'm asked what I really hate about me
I will never think twice because I really passionatle detest it
My Fury!!
Arrrg!! It makes me look so ugly that I feel like keeping away from myself
With a very loud tone of voice and my whole body radiating heat
I'm about to wound somebody
When I'm silent in anger? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I can't say anything more than that

I just wish I could be happy always
Putting smiles on my and people's face
But that's part of what makes me a human
I have emotions, I have feelings
I laugh, I cry
I have life, and someday I will die
I make mistakes and I learn from them
That is what makes me a human

After all this, I love myself
And believe who wants me will want me for who I am
Who will manage me and perfect the imperfect in me.
Yes I'm temperamental, but I still have my senses
I can scream but it all ends in that scene

So don't be afraid when you finally meet me
I am a gentleman, not just a perfect human
I play alot but I stand firmly on the truth
No matter how angry I may be, soft words and songs overcomes my rage

Comments