HEAT FROM THE TRUTH






Truth never changes, truth never lies
It's like recurrence of day and darkness
Man only measures it with time
I have done many things I wish I didn't do
yet I move on and try to correct my wrong moves
It takes huge strength to always speak the truth
At the end of it all, its just what we have to do

Lies may save you the moment, exonerate you
Give you the best you ever wished for
But just like the ash created from the burning of a light serviette
everything withers away in a shade of seconds
If it's nly one thing I will achieve in my lifetime
Speaking the truth and for the truth no matter what happens
Then I am ready to carry my cross and die like my saviour Christ Jesus
The world is vanity, though with intersting and captivating attractions
Many choose riches, many choose power,I have decided to choose humanity
Touch peoples heart and touch their spirits,make them live to love and help one another
So the world space can be conducive for all
Whether we like it or not, TRUTH HURTS
But its better to die with peaceful mind than live with heart full of burden and worries
Never be afraid to speak it, but be afriad to leave it.
No matter the miles lies have run, Truth will definitely catch up.

Comments