...A DAY IN OUR HISTORY...




On the lips of each day a tale is deciphered
Sweet blissful, hard sorrowful tale
Telling by itself out of experience
The harsh reality of love
Who care less in the arms of one

A whole decade passed while I watched
Like a film-strip, each day passing along
Covered in snow ad in dew
Lack luster yet bemoaned
About the reality my heart is forced to see
Who care less in the arm of one

I recall succinctly, the beginning as it was
The I thought, I had found me lady-luck
Beautiful, endowed in speech and more
Character soothing the welled up pains inside
You came into my life at the right time
And left me, well, when you love, I thought
Was while mine

A day like all others had the sun rise
In multiple visits upon my plagued heart
The lesson you taught me, I eagerly learnt
But it all learnt to my downtime
Innocence in trusting you

My heart was completely enshrouded in your eyes
So, till I became broken, I saw not the truth
Seem so hard, the reality with a tale in its lips
I fell into the arms of one, wholly in love

Who cares less about anyone else but herself

Comments