...WHAT DOES IT TAKE A TRUE FRIENDSHIP?...


     

      I have spent over 3 decades on earth trying figure out what it takes to be a true friend...
      I meet different people along the line, some been good as i expect, some self-centered, and others       minding their own business.
      It's really not easy to satisfy everyone, but satisfying your own conscience goes a longer way.
      I may not be perfect but so far from hostility. I seek truthfulness in every situation i find myself           yet I get a negative feedback in return. At times,
      I feel its a syndrome from the part of the world that I belong or the kind of people i find myself           around.
     Whatever it is,I hope everyone be a better person to make a better change in his/her own capacity.      God bless you all.

Comments