USA : CAN RACISM AND VICTIMIZATION EVER STOP?

  

                          I am a human, I have two hands,two legs,two eyes,two ears, I speak and distinct kind of language, I laugh, I weep, I am #emotional, I #marry, I give birth, I think... and so you do too,the only difference is the skin. I wonder how its so hard of some set of people to understand this. If you alone are meant to live in this world, I wonder how it will be enjoyable. Every now en then, there are always speeches against #racism and #terrorism and all forms of #victimization, but it seem its just in the blood of some "sadists" to act irrationally.
                          United States is know to be the most diverse country in the #world, I still don't feel there should be a form of hatred for each other. Blacks and whites relate together, do same sports, attend same school, do so many thing together, get married and live peacefully, I don't know what else is expected. Justice Must Be Done...
                            What happened in the case of Michael Brown is nothing to write home about. 6 shots,one on the forehead,eye,and arms are  more than enough judge the case right. And if Darren Wilson, the police office, wins the case, then its a SHAME to all #US .
                              Michale Brown, an 18 year old boy was shot dead on 9th August, He wasn't holding any weapon. Thanks to the #UN secretary General ,Ban Kimoon, for his active support towards proper justice by the US authority. The world is waiting for the verdict....

                    Have anything to add? Place your comment...

Comments