SO TOUCHING - HOW YOU FADE AWAY


  
 I sat to watch
Your sweet painful falling-off
From the high ladder of favour
Down, down the drain
Into the canal and gutter

I sat to watch
Your back alley drive
Through the storm of life
The games you play
The heart you broke
Just to rise


And I watched you rise
As you rode on the wings of the wind
I watched you from afar
With no tears in my eyes

Heart breaking, heart wrenching
The sufferings and pain you witnessed
The unnecessary sacrifices
Of time and lives
But now, slowly, you are falling
A pungent result of pride

Up, up and above the cloud
With your wings outspread
Covering miles after miles
You rose, only to fall
Down the sloppy groove
Back to the gutter
The very abode we both knew

TOUCHING, how you went faint like the dew





You can also read this>>  RESPECT TO ALL DADs

Comments