...When We Were Together...





Life is not always rosy they say
But I thought we would be forever sharing the downtimes together
Telling me your past made you more perfect for me,
We both cried and laughed it up while sipping Hennessy
I felt I had found the one I could trust, love
Even when my friends shared their experiences about the cunning attitude of women
All I am left with now is a memory of the times we both shared.
“If I could turn back the end of time” is becoming stale
As I don’t think I have done any wrong or any mistake.
Loving you with all my money and my life are just the least I could do
Seems I gave it to the wrong person who never had a heart of virtue
The story of how we started, the good and bad times, and how it all ends is what I’m left with to tell my children and grandchildren
I really did love you so much that I couldn’t even think
You overtook the whole of me, that’s why I let you treat me the way you did
You have thought me that Love is a beautiful thing and works astionishly
But you also thought me that you can be left lonely in the day and night weeping softly to yourself and trying to figure out the endurance level of pain.
I am in love with you, I will say this over and over again. I just hope I will go over this and move on someday.
Please, my love, I can only beg for one thing, Don’t do this to someone else
He may not be able to handle it as I am striving.
Its really not that easy.
I wish you all the best in your next relationship, but always have it at the back of your mind that someone you knew before once gave you his all.

Courtesy: Me

Comments