...THE FROSTY WIND BLOWS...





Hooked on you and your entirety
Like an intelligent man’s work on irony
Twitching the heart in pain
Yet, I am unable, for you to deny
Nor from you to run-away

I’m so tired into you, even your biting tongue
And your constant lousy lies
Got me hooked, your shrilly voice of fury
Your piercing look of distrust
And your heart, full of painful insult

I’m so hooked like a baby to his mother
Hurt though, hoping on you to someday change
Wishing in truth that this reality of my love
Is some kind of bean-cake, easy to swallow?
Easy, I mean your hurting words, to let go

But the pain and hurting over your recurrent lies
The distrust shinning bright in your eyes
You non-relenting and over-bearing attitude
Giving word to innate pride
This much, hurts me deep inside
So hooked on you, so tied into you
My love for you is so strong
So strange how you make me hurt
Yet your heart is so far away, locked in your own world
While here I lie, as this frosty winds blow

Over my surface and piercing into my heart

Comments