PERFECT SOULMATE





My heart lingers just for you my soulmate
Wherever you are, whatever you might be doing
Let this message hit you mind to think of me too

I am trapped by your spell
I am bound by those imaginary sound of yours
You have targetted my heart so deep with your spear
Please leave it ther, don't remove it my love

Like magic it manifested, so tragic, I'm infested
I have thirsted the waters from the ocean to the stream
From the lake to the running water
No one can really compare to you my Soulmate

I have a great plan to make you the happiest woman on this earth
Sacrifice all I am to raise a perfect family with you.
Our first night in the bedroom will be the beginning of the best time together
A honeymoon with lovely tunes

Your smiles are so beautiful and enchanting
An image I can't erase in my brain
Blessed is that day we meet and blessed is you to me

We'll go to the movies and the club together holding hands like best of friends
Have fun all the way and give all it takes
It will be you and me, then we and God

Raising a family with you is the most joyful thing
Seeing our product welcomed to our world of love
and thanking God for gift(s) He has blessed us.

So sad that you are yet to come my way
I am solemnly waiting for you my Perfect Soulmate
Until that day that all said upstairs will manifest
I keep myself for you and anticipate you do the same too.

Much Love

Comments