MY LIFE - WITHOUT WORLD INFLUENCE




I want to live life in a simple way
Strewed to my own understanding so I don’t go astray
I want to be the best that I can be
Within the realm of my ability
Doing things my way, not tied to traditions and customs

I want to be free to call it a day to call it a day
When the soul seeks rest and my heart demands peace
 I want to make up for lost times
In a single attempt at being me
Behind my reading table
Writing thoughts in multiple

I want to give my best in all things
Give my heart, soul and spirit and body
In a simple way yet a mighty devotion to the creator of all

I want to do many things
Within my limited time I call my life
I want to give my all to God
In the last attempt at seeking righteousness
To always stand out in being different

And yet be nothing but me

Comments