MY BIRTHDAY WISH







Finally, the day has come
June 14th, the day of celebration

My New Year, my new beginning
Long anticipated. counting down since the first day of the month.
Finally it has come, with bundle of joy fill my heart
I can't wait to get fully into the day

This is the time I feel part of God's goodness in my life
This is another time I make new wishes
This is the time I know people who have me in ther heart
This is the time I know who trully love me

I don't tell people this day beforehand
I don't expect any gift from anybody
I give people the chance to use their discretion
So when I get a birthday wish/gift, I cherish it a lot

Every second is so meaningful to me
Looks as if it should keep recurring
Life is like a moving train,till it gets to the terminus, you can't stop it


The morning is so beautifully made, like the Lord specially perfect this day
I am sure you know how it feels, if you cherish your birthday

I want to use this chance to do thanks giving
Firstly to God Almighty for the gift of life and prosperity
I never thought I will go this far, but He has shown me how special i am
The journey is ongoing, I'm sure He'll guide me through

To my mother, your only son has added a year today
Wish you were here to give me your motherly prayers
Lay your hands on my head with those beautiful smiles
Treat me like a baby like I am always to you.
Rest on my first Love

My family, my first friends
Even before this day, you anticipated with me
Your love is highly cherished

My friends and Colleagues
You are the one I'll wine and dine with before going home
We will have a course to celebrate more

To my beautiful Audience, so vital
I created this blog in 2014 and took a-year break in 2015
I thought I had lost all, yet many of you still stood by me
Engaged in my past posts and kept visiting
What more can I say, I am so overwhelmed I have the best audience
Your support keeps my dream alive,and I will not trade this for anything less
I want to thank you so much for the encouragement
Please do one thing for me, like and share this to as many people as you can
God bless you as you do so.

Lastly, I thank me and wish myself HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ") :-) ;)




Comments