IT WAS ALL A DREAM- WHAT A FANTASY!!



I touched your fingertips, the edge of your nails
And feel the feelings run deep into your broad vein
Unlacing the lace on your bodice I feel your passion over-flowing
Your desire, after centuries of being locked- in, was mind-blowing

You shiver, not for cold
Cos here I am, hot and bold
And I know, how much you yearn to have me inside of you

So I wait a while, a momentary delay in touching the tip of your mould
From the upper two pink eyes
Allowing time for you is passionately command
The tip of my tongue to rustle the mould between your thighs

You taste sweet like always
Your wetness overflowing in the readiness for the piercing of the arrow of my love
And again I tasted your lips and touched your pink tips
The I plunged myself into you head-on
Into the blood vessel filled softness of your being

You moan sweetly
Holding and hugging me tightly in pure ecstasy
Suddenly, I hung up and awoke

Damn!! It was all A DREAM !!

People who read this also read PERFECT SOULMATE

Comments